Friday, May 28, 2010

The Forbidden Places


I am spending the start of Memorial Day weekend with these guys. Hanging at the pump. Release the Hounds!

Power outage. Cripples America. On one of the biggest travel days of the year. Nice. Bike Baby Bike.

Damn The List. The List is why I am here. I cannot go to JC Pennys, Ballys, The Home Depot, Shell, and the jury is still out on BP, but I've been avoiding it. Oh, and there's one lone person also on The List.

I know, Exxon? It is on my ex's List. I don't seek it out, but it's not on The List. That was before I was political. Back when she was a Democrat. Boy, how things have changed.

Take Pennys, The Forbidden Place. I cut my card in pieces when they pulled advertising from Ellen's coming out episode. Oooh, as if I even shopped there anyway. I'm sure that showed them!

It was much funnier when Ellen 'outted' them in one episode referring to them as The Forbidden Place, baby! Funnier still, as someone recently pointed out, that Ellen is HUGE now. THAT showed them!

No comments: