Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bucket List


I found a cat in my backyard this morning. It's not unusual, hood's filled wit 'em. But earlier it sounded like it was raining at least cats if not cats AND dogs.

We noticed each other from afar. I was intrigued, it was unphased. I mean I lost Parker just last week after all. I was going through cats quicker than I could shower.

Relax, I found her, eventually. And don't act like it's never happened to you! Every cat, every closet. I chased to and fro playing Marco Polo with my cat.

MEOW?

POLO!

No, I didn't check the roof. Or the front door initially. She was trapped betwixt the front door and the screen. REALLY Mewdini?

Really, Silly Sally!

At it again. The cat in the back yard....uhuh yeah, it's like THAT!

P A R K E R!
GET IN THIS HOUSE!

1 comment:

Johnny Vector said...

We finally took the latches off alla the closet doors so I'd stop shutting them in there. That might not work for the front door, though.