Monday, January 9, 2012

It IS a Vehicle

A girl walks into a...body shop, thought I was gonna say BAR dincha?  Oh shoot, that's not going to work either...so a girl rides into a body shop...

I did.  I parked out back and rode the little joint around front and into the office.  Parked it right there beneath the counter.  Kickstand and all. Then, I plopped my key down on the counter and the guy just looked at me.

I looked, and sure enough, I was in the right place, says Auto Body right on the door.  "I'm dropping my car off to get repaired."  There may have been a hint of attitude. (hey, it was early)

He looked at me.  At the bike.  At me.  At the bike.  He stood to get a better look at the bike.  Then he shrugged, took the key, and said "okay".  And we all laughed.  I told him the fender needed tightened and maybe a touch up on the paint.  Then he pulled out the paint book...

...Meanwhile, they are banging the shit out of my car for a few grand.  I like the sense of humor; I guess you need it when you charge folks $100 for new logos so Honda can advertise on your trunk.  For FREE.  Okay, I'll drop it.  But that's about $13 a letter.  And the bumper stickers...?


No comments: