Sunday, January 1, 2012

Have You Checked Whoville?

Dear Santa Baby, Honey, Snookums...

I couldn't help but notice you didn't leave what I asked for this Christmas.  In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't stop by at all.  I know you were in the neighborhood, it appears Christmas puked all over my neighbors' living room.

I mean I had some choice moments, but I wouldn't label me 'naughty'...really I don't think anyone would....Sincerely, NOTHING happened in Vegas, I didn't just leave it there!  Perhaps it was that bit about the post office and you leaving packages there?  Come on!  Where's your sense of humor?  It's a blog, I know it's on the Internet, but it's really not real.

So anyway, I'll let it slide this year.  I've been distracted with a sack of sidetrack anyway.  I'm getting all the bad out of the way before we even get into the new year so no excuses.  But I thought I could go ahead and get you a list early so you could work on it.  And please, if you come across my dream gift and you are in the area go ahead and drop it by...even if it's April, just don't forget the bow.

It's the same thing I've already asked for, I just have a list you can use as a guide.  It's just a guide, but I wouldn't stray too far from it.  Sort of a Betterman Top 10 List

 1.  someone who can laugh and have a good time  FUN FUN FUN
 2.  someone who introduces me to new things and stretches my imagination
 3.  someone who pushes me to be a better person and is striving for the same
 4.  someone who isn't too materialistic (whether it be trash or treasure)
 5.  someone who rides faster than me
 6.  someone who no offense, doesn't have rosy cheeks and a snowy white beard
 7.  someone who touches me outside of...you know....the naughty stuff ;)
 8.  someone who has vacation and is not afraid to use it
 9.  someone who rides through mud puddles
10. someone who is super excited to see me

...it's just a start, but if you could keep your eye out now....thanks so much

No comments: