Monday, January 16, 2012

Er...

The line wasn't so bad, but as soon as they put the wristband on I got a drinking test.  What?  Shouldn't I get at least get ONE drink first?  Not a bad idea to test someone before AND after, I mean to get an accurate test, but I ain't even been served yet!

Okay, so I touched my nose and heel toed my way across the room.  Now can I have a drink? Not for two days; are you crazy!  I just took out a door with my head.  Surely I deserve a drink.

There I go again with a door/work injury.  Hadn't even thought of it.  Turns out they don't work as good if you try to put your head through them.  I mean before they are opened.  Note to self:  wear helmet even when OFF the bike...

It's not the coolest club in town, but I did get this really cool bracelet with my name on it.  I asked, and they don't actually serve ANY drinks.  Apple juice, that's right they offered me apple juice.  BUT I did get a free ride in a wheel chair like an amusement park.  I really think the guy could have put more into it, it was really rather tame.  And he just left me sit outside this really ominous sign that said CAUTION RADIATION.

No cause for alarm...there are absolutely NO cats in my head!  Zero.  I didn't think it necessary to take radioactive pictures to find this out however. CAT Scan, they called it.  It was really a brain scan and I tried to activate every cranny so it would light up like I see on TeeVee.

Diagnosis:  concussion.  The medical term for, there's really nothing wrong, but we want to cover our ass.  Treatment:  resume normal activity, no TV, no alcohol, and don't stay up late.  Uh, Doc, we may have a problem here...can you maybe rank those in order of importance because there's no way you're getting all that!

No comments: