Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hears An eThought

Ugh. I don't even want to open my email anymore. There is nothing there worth viewing, sincerely.

For a brief period in my life I stopped listening to my friends. It was not a good day to ride. And so, battered and beaten, I've retreated back to their sage words once again. And I think, perhaps, there's a spoke loose.

Internet dating? Really? Email, ebay, emag, eharmony, eeeee... So today. Oookay. The arm was twisted, the seed planted, the die cast. At least I can say I did it. Check it from my elist.

Shopping for an emale is no easy task. The questions are tough, the soul searching deep, the editing and choosing a multiple choice jenga match. One person's baggage is another's experience. Half empty or half fool?

Monogamous, not religious, confident, independent, no kids...wait, is this a menu of what I want or a tally of past mistakes. I need a drink. ...doesn't smoke, exercises, drinks slightly less than a fish...

So here I am the newest member of the latest app. Paying a fee for daily rejection. I had plenty of that job searching for FREE. Who's bright idea was this? Yes, one of you is reading this!

I love Pandora and this is not off topic. It gives me what I want, when it doesn't, I tell it. Don't Like, and the selections are refined. It does not greet me in the morning with poor options and disappointments.

Eharmony...pay attention! I'll tell you the partnering genre I'm in the mood for and you jump. You scroll by some pictures and brief descriptions. Give me a like and dislike button and I'll guide you through the process.

In fact, Pandora...pay attention! Music is a great judge. Just tack it onto the already existing site and you are already ready already. Join NOW: lose the ads and meet the lads!

See who also likes O.A.R. Mike, Larry, Chris. You and Chris also describe your humor as sarcastic and like staying up late watching movies. To buy Chris an edrink click here between buy song from Amazon or itunes.

2 comments:

James said...

I'm not sure I know what your talking about ;)

Chris Orr said...

Where's my edrink?