Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boka: Latest Olympic Sport


Overheard on the 'trapes' of one gutter bunny betty's active imagination:

"Oh, the conditions today were sick! The freshies ate my wheel like a snack. Did you see that banana scraper on skid row?"

"Dude, I brought home a Christmas tree! I almost did a gravity check, but slipped a balance blackout instead."

"No jaz! I checked the skid lid and powered through that gnar half-track. The last part was gonzo."

"You bombed man. I bailed. You got crazy mad skillz and screamed through that gnarl."

"I was balls deep in. You catch that powerslide? I made it without crashing but I dabbed deep off-piste."

"I caught your sitzmarks. The boilerplate was hard to stick and the goods gnoshed my knees so I dropped in the coulie."

"Pedalin' Palin! The Cheetah moat? Need a new winky set for that POS?!?"

"Blow off pimp!"

" Eat snow wheel sucker!"

No comments: