Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Daze

Hi. Today is my weekend; the day ordinary people run ordinary errands like grocery shopping. Dairy, meat, pasta, snacks. When milk is on the list for a reason.

For the second time this year I unjoyrode around the Giant parking lot and never left my car. It's at the mall, it really is a GIANT parking lot.

Really folks, it's snow. It's cleared the same day. That's a whole 'nother gripe. If it weren't you'd be justified. But I'm fairly certain, snow alone does not cause a calcium deficiency.

I haven't had a serious job in two months. I'm working five whole days next week. Saturday I may never return home. Sunday is the Super Bowl. I've tried, but I can't figure out how to exist without food and I haven't had a substantial grocery list since November.

Please let me in! For anyone keeping score early: I couldn't get IN Giant or OUT of McGruders.

No comments: