Saturday, June 14, 2008

4.5: Airing Dirty Laundry

By early the next morning we will be at our half way point. At the stop in Elkhart I had hoped for RV rejuvenation. Instead the team positioned itself to do battle. There was no resting in Elkhart like I felt was necessary. Fortunately I was on the road when we stopped because I'm sure I would have lost it when we decided to do laundry. This preoccupied the RVers with work when they should have been resting. By the time I arrived it was nearing chaotic. Barb's clothes never got washed and she wasn't happy. Some clothes got washed and never dried. Jerseys were missing and Jim had his hands on Brenda's undermentionables again. On a positive note, someone finally claimed the black thong. This would be the first of three incidents involving washing clothes that became flared.

No comments: