Friday, April 30, 2010

HereftBeer

I'm in love with a girl named Virginia. I know what I've said in the past, but this time it's different.

It was a perfectly lovely day. And I spent most of it working. Tell us something we don't know Squeak! ...and that's okay.

I felt the rush. It started around 3:30 and I'm still feeling it. It's so close, but not affecting my day. Ordinarily it would be stressing me out.

Currently I've got a leg up and I'm due another beer. My date is sitting in traffic. I'm watching recumbants from above and thinking of going over to pat Java on the head. Ah, this is why Life Is Good. Jammin' Java (another breed) is right around the corner.

Yes, I'm catching a show sans traffic. But I'm not here to gloat. It's about the beer. Biking while intoxicated. Really, biking before intoxicated.

I got pulled over by a cop once for drinking and driving. It's true I was driving erratically. I do that when I stress about parallel parking in the city. Have you been drinking? No, not yet!

Today I walked into a liquor store laughing out loud, LOL as the young people say. I was holding my keys about to put them away, with my thumb on the clicker. I was thinking, hmmm, did I lock the door? No, not yet!

When I walked into the 7/11 a youngster informed me that he had slushee....I was almost peer pressured. But I went with the beer...and yes I got carded.

No comments: