Sunday, April 11, 2010

Was It Something I Said

Blog reader, meet Miranda. Miranda, meet my one lone blog reader. (I used to have more until I started writing about things like work.) This by the way, is actually Crispin.

Miranda and I have had a rocky relationship. Crispin...don't even get me started. If I've said it once I've said it a million times, threesomes never work out.

But here I am again. Forcibly reunited with a couple I can't stand. We went our different ways in the not so distant past. It wasn't my choice but I didn't shed many tears over it. And I didn't come back with open arms. I'm not holding a grudge, but I'm not convinced they share the same sentiment.

Exhibit A: Sunday night. After a perfectly lovely afternoon of hanging out together, when I asked Miranda to do one small thing, she refused. And she made me think it was something I did. I would have believed her too except she did it AGAIN...and I was no where near her. That's twice in 3 minutes.

It was FIVE hours, I get that. Nothing to do for FIVE hours. I was there, I know. I went for walks. Left her sit. Ignored her at times. I learned my lesson. If I do the Masters next year I promised to take her for walks. I said so right there in my discrepancy report.

Or was it Crispin? Did Miranda just do what Crispin asked? There was that Facebook status about her bugs. See, threesomes...maybe I haven't learned my lesson. And it's clearly them vs. me.

You know they tried to pin it on me, The Man. But Miranda stuck up for me. It must have been Crispin. I bet she's jealous that I'm back. I bet she wishes it was just the two of them again.

2 comments:

Johnny Vector said...

It's the Pax. With Miranda, it's always the Pax.

James said...

And you have way more than one blog reader... at least 2, by my count!