Sunday, June 21, 2009

Third Law of Emotion

A black hole occurs when a star collapses, or so the theory goes. I think it’s not being able to support themselves against gravity and holes in the black asphalt or something like that, I’m not an astrophysicist. It’s definitely about stars exhausting fuel. And I know this: a nonrotating collapsed star cannot survive RAAM especially without fuel.

Here’s a thought, if you could just perpetually heed the schedule our stars will not collapse. One bottle Perpetuem. One bottle Heed. You need not test it on your wrist. Powder, water, shake.

It seems as easy as following the white line. There’s a schedule. It’s typed. It’s color coated. It’s posted everywhere. If I could tattoo it inside your eyelids I would, that way I know you’d see it. It’s as easy as following the trite sign.

FOR EVERY INACTION THERE IS A QUARRELING OPPOSING REACTION.

Sir, I…one, two, three, four…AM counting to 10, but this new ton of irritation is distracting me. Besides it’s not working and neither are you. Might we put aside these lessons in math and science and get back to RAAM?

Yo, Einstein, help me help you. When you don’t do your job, I can’t do my job. Here’s one for your analytical mind, a snowball formed in the desert and it will roll uphill.

If force A lays around doing nothing and force B picks up the slack, at what time will the two forces collide? Can you say day three??

No comments: