Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cheesy On The Outside

You shouldn’t text and drive. Or phone and ride. Or enter a garage on a bicycle while consulting your cell. It’s a mobile phone, yes, but not that kind of mobile.

Oh, it was a mobile all right. Emphasis on the –bēl. Mary Todd spun around like Winnie Pooh Bear above a baby’s crib and I sprung off like Tigger. That’s what Tiggers do besssst.

I put my hand in. Took my hand out. Jumped off my bike and shook it all about. Oh, I turned myself around. Despite popular belief, this is NOT what it’s all about.

I might be a fool, but I’m sprightly. Not so much graceful, but they didn’t call me Swifty for nothing. And rumor has it the, I like the Sprite in you jingle was written for Yours Very much.

So to recap the recipe in case you want to DYI the cycling mobile:

1 multi linked chain swagged generously
2 bull horns
1 bicycle package (this includes one cyclist, drained)
1 diced cell phone
2 messages (I like to use one voice mail from across the globe and one text for flavor)
¼ tsp pepper
Salt to taste

Combine the above ingredients in a parking garage and blend. Fold in gravity. Top with cheese. Serves two.

It wasn’t good; it wasn’t bad. It wasn’t pretty, but it sure was funny. Ride like a fool/mess with a bull (six of one)…you get the horns.

1 comment:

Johnny Vector said...

I just have to say, that's the wackiest looking bike chain I've ever seen!