Monday, February 28, 2011

Reply Hazy Try Again Later

Good thing the judicial system doesn't run off the Magic 8 Ball. I guess. My stint at Jury Duty didn't amount to much more.

Then I stood in line at the Giant and heard the cashier talking about how her brother was going to trial tomorrow, and I thought, huh, just missed that opportunity. And also, maybe you should be nicer to complete strangers? Just a thought.

But this isn't about that, it's about transportation. Fooled you, eh? Yep. The ICC is built and open for business. The Purple Line? A mere, faint shade of lilac. lie-lack

So much for moving away from petrol. As prices lunge toward 4, we fight back by building...you guessed it...more roads. Forget your wars, oil dependency, sprawl...schmall. Smog and obesity? What? Did you say something? I couldn't hear you over the din of traffic. Note: Should have built that noise barrier a foot taller.

Sure. Cut pedestrian funding. Nix bike trails. Feud over tracks in backyards. Green-back-yards. ;) Not that I'm saying anything, but I think it depends on the price of your yard.

I was just noticing how awesome it would be to cut across on the non-existent Purple Line on my way home from the courthouse today. That's all.

No comments: