Wednesday, February 9, 2011

fArt Work

Hi. My name is Parker. And I am...a carpet muncher. This is to say, my belly, is Berber lined.

I am my own work of art. A burst of color where others produce a pile of pooh. Let's be honest, only elephants are really making it in the dung department.

Yes, she's a regular ole Picatsso. A grime capsule of daily activity. And really poppin' 'em out so to speak.

You could drive a matchbox car across the belly of a frog from what that darn cat has munched through! Eat your heart out Dan Rather.

And like any art-student daughter, she wants her pieces prominently displayed. Thankfully not on the mantle or from a magnet on the fridge, but rather, she's been hanging them off the lip of her sandbox. Precious Parker.

"Go on ask me what I did today...I double dog dare you!"

No comments: