Saturday, February 26, 2011

CARnoGO


I thought about jumping the train crossing today. I don't usually because I like to look at the graffiti. Nothing noteworthy today.

But the cargo was cool! Big ass Army trucks and trailers and gun stuff. It was worth the wait, for a while. Then I regretted waiting.

When the train came to a complete stop on the tracks it wasn't cool no more. I tried to wait it out, but when it started to go and stopped again...I was over it.

Just like my bike...over it! I picked it up and walked around, and felt sorry for all the two ton lizzies in queue on the other side. It was a regular ole traffic jam.

Later Haters. PS, the ICC is open. You should use it since I can't.

1 comment:

James said...

Much easier to beat the train when the train is standing still. But also much less risky! No flattened bikers please!