Monday, June 28, 2010

Cyclone

Toppled like a robust tractor in the path of an angry tornado. Flattened like a defensive tree at the sight of a funnel cloud. Laid out like the famous fainting goats.

Someone let the air out of my bicycle. No, not my tire, but my actual bicycle. Oh I feel you honey, but that's just a garden variety T storm. Stand tall Steel Trooper.

I was just doodooing along in my automobile, humming a tune, singing a song when schwhooschwooschwoo...

Weird, they should cut back those trees...they are entirely too close to my schwoobeeschwoobeedoo....OH MY, that's not right.

Sure enough my bicycle (okay an old shitty donated one) was perpendicular to my vehicular. As in the down tube was indeed DOWN, the shifters, SHIFTED, the brakes, BROKEN. The driver, YIKES!

It was old. She was tired. But please, please don't lay down on my roof!

No comments: