Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day eighty Six the Bitch

[FLOAT: left] Definitely: Align Photo LEFT.

This was a puppy we saw in Tuba City. It was sad. And alone. And hungry. Everyone said, awww.

In Blanchester Ohio it was blue and orange and blonde all over. And looked a lot like Janna. She was scared. And alone. And phoneless. Everyone said, whoooo?

"I was checking the leaderboard" Oh, it's cool, but if she ever turns up missing: WE HAVE HER HERE! "Well, you should put someone in charge when you're not in the RV..." I DID, YOU LEFT HER BEHIND!!!

Why exactly are we taking a head count if we aren't counting actual heads? We are All Wheels 4 Fibromyalgia, nobody ever called us Marines. Besides it's no child left behind; once you're an adult you are apparently oYo. Pedal fast!

Priceless. The look on the shuttle crew's face when Janna rolled up next to us and poked her flushed cheeks out some stranger's car. Flashbacks of Romper Room. I see blue. I see orange. Why do I see Janna??

Can I come in? Should I go to the RV? HELLS NO! They are the ones that left you behind. We'll take you! Get in! Don't tell Karl.

oYo....On Your Own.

No comments: