Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day Two Much Fun

It's the next hit reality series. I know I've blogged this before. Ten people in an RV, vote one out, make them ride...

I mean it really did feel like the Amazing Race. Change the directions to clues and you could have something.

But just it in itself is worthy of a season. Throw some cameras in Arvee and just watch 19 people coexist under extreme conditions for a week.

Surprisingly I'm not sure we'd have good ratings. We got along entirely too well. There will be the issues at the end, the injuries along the way, those unchosen few left behind...

We laughed, we cried, we spooned. See who did what to whom when. Tune in to see how we manuevered our way out of an issued penalty. FYI: There is crying in RAAM.

Kate Plus Eighteen....check your local listings.

My lucky stars, looky what I found at the end of the rainbow! A heart of gold.

No comments: