Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day Five Hour Energy


10 MILES OUT!
Pasta!
Meat!
Veggies!
Nuts?
Sure!
If it's edible, throw it in the bowl! Stir, heat, serve.
3 MILES OUT!

I don't take orders. I don't make substitutions (unless you are a rider). I don't serve you. I cook, clean, repeat. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I took a trip across the country and all I got was this limited view. see above. I heard about tarantulas. Sunsets. Beautiful mountains. Sand dunes. I saw a stove, sink, and pans.

And pasta. Lots of pasta. And water bottles. One more water bottle ends up in MY sink and someone is going to eat plastic for dinner!

Mmm...Y I think you've outdone yourself this time, what do you call this? Pastic du Journey. It's a little tough when it's cold.

Once I ran out of meat and tried cutting up my thumb for protein. Instant red sauce. Just add jalapenos. Owie.

Don't knock ham in a can until you've tried it. NO it's NOT Spam!



No comments: