Monday, January 18, 2010

Saint Catherine d'Arlington?

There you go. My Patron Saint: Catherine of Alexandria. Odd, I am only going so far as Rosslyn.

Well, it is swell to know that if I am condemned to die on the wheel at least I have the touch to miraculously destroy it first. YES, another one bites the dust. Make that Queen Catherine of Arlington.

Faulty valve. Been there, caused that. At least I was home sleeping this time air was seeping. Replaced, retraced...flat again. *sigh* I am losing track of good tubes and bad. Alas, I am running low on patches.

My Dear Sweet Saint Cat, 9 lives for moi tube du jour? Sil vous plait! New tires in the mail even as the old tubes fail. Are you giving me a sign?


1 comment:

James said...

Does your bike have razor blades on the tires too? Maybe that's why they keep going flat?