Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Right Foot Forward

You can take a biker out, but you can't quite dress her up. What? It's my 'bling'! I think it gives the legs a little something extra. You've got your necklaces, your bracelets, rings, earrings...I mean it's your legs that get you where you're going. They deserve to feel pretty too.

It's cold. Damn cold. I don't think I warmed up all day. Shivered, ached, chattered. That right foot was the death of me. Never once did it ever let up. That bone chilling cold that gets right to the toes. Numbs 'em.

I was sitting in the cold movie theater thinking that very thing. Cold, cold, cold. I pulled up my ankle to hold it and pretend it was warm. I felt my bling. Perhaps it was too tight? I wonder if I was actually numbing my own foot?!

I'm still hibernating 'til April. It's actually warm in my house! That's just how cold I really am!!!

1 comment:

Johnny Vector said...

Hey, I have exactly the same bling! Musta been given me by someone nice.