Friday, January 15, 2010

I Smell a Pot Hole

Unable to conclusively identify the voracious culprit yesterday, I steered clear of several maligning possibilities this AM. It was only then that I allowed my mind to wander.

POT HOLE. Interesting term. Why for the pot? This beast that's been gnawing through my tires could hold pots, pans, pitchers, plates...everything kitchen but the sink. DUH! That'd be a sink hole!

Which come to think of it, this hole is well on its way to bec....*clump*bump*...WHAT THE!?

Apparently my coordinates were off. I'm off Golden Pond but THIS was definitely my WALTER. And he got me again! Upon further investigation, here, under the Wash & Shine sign was most definitely Purgatory Cove.

And if you are looking...it is visually unconfirmed, but it would not take McGruff the Crime Dog to sniff out the pot hole is in reality just up the street a quarter mile on the right, right beneath the Steak and Eggs sign.

Grease and Love!

No comments: