Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Hell

I just spent a ton of money on this piece of furniture. I KNOW! Me? Spend money? It happens.

Well, I moved the room around and now the spacing is off. So in with the new furniture and out with the old. I AM American after all. At least it's not IKEA or I'd have to upgrade next week.

The Internet is bad for me. When I'm ready to spend I get impulsive. And the Internet has EVERYTHING. And when I want it, I want it NOW. And if I can't have it....well, then the impulse passes and I make due.

But I found what I wanted. It wasn't perfect, but I figured what the heck! The end of the world is Saturday. Surely I can get by in the next two days on what I've already got saved. In fact, I charged the darn thing...I'm never gonna have to pay for it! HAaa!!!

Unfortunately when I tried to get the two day express shipping it said it wasn't eligible for it. I was gonna splurge, seeing as how the bill would never come. But now I might not even get my new TV stand in time to try it out. You know, before the world implodes.

Maybe I should go get a new TV too!

No comments: