Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hall Me

Well there it was all along in my HALLS bag. The dangers of working in a studio is the phone is always on vibrate, so when you lose it it's lost. Except I guess when it's not.

I'm bothering everyone at work, running up and down the stairs, tearing apart my bag and for WHAT? A phone that's been along for the ride the WHOLE time. Right there in my bag where it belongs.

Be a shame if I get a second interview and no one is there to take the call. That's right, interview. THAT process again.

What's the last book you read, if you could be a superhero..., if you were part of a salad which part would you be? ? ? Whatchoo talkin'bout willis? Salad? Superhero? I'm sorry, I thought this was a JOB interview.

Salad ingredient, really? I mean really! What exactly is the correct answer to that question? Onion? Because its strong and repulsive characteristics stay with you all day. Lettuce? Because it's bland and boring and fills the bowl with a whole lot of nothing. Tomato? Because it's a fruit!

I would refuse to answer that question on the basis of it might incriminate me. That is if Facebook hasn't already. Well anyway if I answer all the questions right tomorrow and they want to call me for a second interview I'm all set now.


No comments: