Sunday, July 11, 2010

She Moves Me

Oh yeahhhh!

Maybe I'm the Shayne of the bike world? I haven't met a frame I don't love to ride!

Oh, this one rocks. When I hop on, the Wizard of Oz ditty plays in my head. But it's deceiving. It feels like my '65 Duck but it mooooves.

Hiding beneath it's cloak it an actual road bike. I think Duck, but it moves, it manuevers, it's tough. I mean I feel like a mennonite on a bike, but I sure as shit ain't.

Today I was surprised the roadie behind me never caught up and I wheel sucked the one in front before I just had to pass. I felt bad about it, but I had no choice.

I feel like I should apologize. I sure wouldn't want to sit on my $800 road bike and have this free old lady bike with ONE gear passing me! Ding, dong, the bitch is on your LEFT.

No comments: