Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ears Looking at You Kid


Shoot. I just took a shower, and guess what--I don't wash behind my ears. It's true, I don't. It's all my fault.

I know, my Gma used to always say, if you don't wash behind your ears, potatoes will grow there. By Gosh By Golly...she was right! That is exactly what's going on...I've got potatoes in my EARS.

And my doctor doesn't know about this? It's been around since there've been ears I bet! Sweaty Ear Syndrome. That's what I'm calling it. Gross.

It's not really my fault. YES, I've been showering and NO, I still don't have a date. It's the puff. You can't scrub your ears with a PUFF. Admit it. You don't. You can't. You can't squish that thing through an external acoustic meatus. You just can't!

Can of beer in your ear, I've heard. Scrub with a puff...not so much.

No comments: