Saturday, July 24, 2010

Frienemies

Did you pass my friend up there? Yeah, if she turns up missing...I KILT HER. She should naturally decompose by...Thursday.

Let's park here she says. Let's do something hard she says. Let's do Black she says. OMG.UHG. Pant, pant, pant.

Get out of my ear!

Look at the people with puppies. See Spot. See Spot on a leash. See Spot propel hisself forward without the aid of hoomans. Bike see Spot. See, Bike, take note.

Hi, I will give you $10 if you take my $1500 bicycle. No? Really, NO? I know an organization that CHARGES you $10 to TAKE your bike. I'm offering you an Alexander AND a bicycle. No? Please?

Get OUT of my ear!

Where's the road she says. I'm not going up any more she says. Are we there yet she says. I lost the ability to speak four trees ago.

EAR! I'm Gnot kidding.

Hey, here's a thought. Let's double back on the Black/Yellow trail. It's unanimous, home on the Black/Yellow! Follow the black trail with the double yellow blaze right through the center. TFG.

No comments: