Monday, March 1, 2010

Write My Wrongs

Annie put down your gun, tomorrow has arrived.

The proverbial brick wall has gotten a bad rep. Take this one, even the writing on the wall is not good, not good at all. And really, there is a bike path that goes around it; Foxtrot the wall!

It's the bridges you need to watch. Remember Linden Bridge...it's still falling down. The ancient Chinese Proverb: burning bridges makes you ash? Okay, I made that up. But crossing them definitely gets you lost. If you are me. In Virginia.

But it's a brand new day. Month. Year. Grab a gear and let's get the Hotel outta here. I don't like regrets, but apparently do-overs are perfectly acceptable. And last year handed me a plentiful pity full to take a second go at.

So, after a short trip down memory dead end lane, Columbia, M, Wilson... I made myself a cup of alphabet soup and left behind the Key to my unhappiness. Who's afraid of Virginia now?

No comments: