Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trail Basis

Dear anti-John

I never expected it to come to this. I didn't even see it coming. It's been a rough month; I think we can both agree on that. See, we can get along.

I know it's only been a month, but it feels like forever. It was really good running into you today. You look the same.

I know I had a hard time with your new look when we last saw each other. And you were so cold. I'm sorry. I know it feels like I may have turned my back on you, but I too was struggling.

If you felt what I felt today when we were together I'm asking you to give us another shot. You know on a trail basis of course. Please forgive me.

I've missed you. I've missed us. I hope you've missed me too. Think about all the fun we've had. I know we've seen our share of bumps in the road, but let's be honest, that was all you. And see, I got through it. Please give me another chance.

Don't throw away everything we had over this past month. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Yours Allways.

No comments: