Saturday, September 4, 2010

You Say Nailed, I Say Screwed

Yowzer. Who piled all that gravel there at the corner of the trail? THAT can't be good. Not good at all. First you say it, then you do it.

Spilt me. Me in my brand new, non-shabby, grabby cleats. Figures, when I need to bail, I can't. I'm thinking ,"that's gonna leave a mark". And, "here we go again".

My brain was 3 miles back. Over here I was distracted by the hardware sale back on Forest Glen. No joke...either a bomb went off tossing shrapnel all over the asphalt or Strosniders has a unique new way of advertising. I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest, it's not going to work. Unless, it's Radial...then, perhaps, very effective.

Probably just a tin of fasteners jumped off the back of a tailgate. Nails and screws everywhere. E.V.E.r.Y.w.H.e.r.e. And instead of paying attention to where I AM, I was thinking about where I WAS...and look where that got me: nailed but not quite screwed.

No comments: