Friday, September 3, 2010

JuJuJooce

Thanks for the jersey, did you want what you left in the back pocket, or was that for me too? I mean I assume it was in the pocket, I never looked. Was it just not washed or might you have left a little sumpin, sumpin back there?

I suppose it could have been sweat residual. I'm not sure where pedal juice collects. I only know it works. Really works. I flew like the juju was in me.

I've always eaten hills for snacks. But breakaways on the flats...that's all juju. I like it. How do I stretch it over a longer span of road? How do I make it last? Where do I keep that reserve? In the pockets? Can it be cloned? How can I hoard that so I never run out?

I have too many questions. Would you mind answering all of them, take your time. If you don't get around to it, would you mind joining me for the ride. All of them. You can sit on my shoulder. Just as long as you yell gogogo in my ear when it's appropriate. Don't over do it.

Happy Birthday Eve.

No comments: