Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nuts and Boobs

Christ on a Kestrel! What in tarnature was that? It sounded like a tree limb fell on my head!

An acorn. An acorn? I think it dented my helmet. Thank god I was wearing a helmet.

Indeed, it's good practice on a mountain bike (especially) to protect your melon...I mean, just in case. Or if you answer to the name JDawg. It's just a suggestion. A mere mention. Something to think about.

You could be inducted into the OTB Club. Endo. Get intimate with a tree. Rock the va-jj on the top tube, which is NOT the latest dance craze.

OR, you just might be assaulted by an angry squirrel, who if you know me, is also known as Miranda. And Evil. And unrelenting.

True, a helmet only protects your brain bits. Depending on which position you prefer, you could still end up with bloody gashes, sore shoulders, and bruised boobs...yes, boobs. Sorry, Baby. Oh,or sterile.

Don't ask, Don't tell was ruled unconstitutional. Suck it up. Read here, no fear...Get used to it!

1 comment:

Brian said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfnJ24kRlz8

Damn squirrels.