Tuesday, August 9, 2011

and This is Not

So there I was on the right. Where you want me to be, doing what you want me to do. And there on the left, a passing driver. Good so far. Careful, slow. Yes, yes...

A dirty mind might wander....fine, fine. Cause I got effinghamed in the end! Well, now that does sound a bit...off.

Back to the slow passing driver, on the LEFT. Who, on a downhill, ever so slowly CUT ME OFF to turn RIGHT. Does this fall under the heading of 'what not to do'?

I don't trust them, so it wasn't even close. If I had been riding at speed it would have been ugly. But you know what, if he had hit me, and got caught, who knows if he would have stopped, he would have said, "I didn't see her". And he would have walked because it was dark. Light or no light.

And then there is the curb over on Connecticut. Yes, that again. Well, I think it's a serious problem and I'm inraged that no one is talking about it! I almost wrecked again....it's too tight, too tall. I know what they are trying to do...get us off our bikes in the crosswalk. To make it safer.

Well you know what?? It would be a shitton safer if the drivers got out of their cars at red lights and stop signs too. Then they could push their cars through before getting in and proceeding...but do you think that is ever gonna happen??

No comments: