Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pain in the Grass

Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes in this motherfuckin' drain!

It's been a long, wet month. And I'm tired and pruned. I am disgusted by my own filth. I would like to walk away and live under a bridge. It would be cleaner and drier.

I miss indoor plumbing. I hate this view of my house. I miss my bicycle. I hate my house. I want to walk barefoot in my own backyard.

Roots. The culprit: roots. The hairy phalange-like living destroyers, not the powerful mini-series. And, much to my surprise, not the woody strong tree balancers. Grass roots. Fescue, blue, crab...also not the Billboard Rock Band.

Really? Really, really? For now the trouble is quieted. Cross your fingers, say a prayer. Kiss Chris; C & C Plumbing is my flavor of the month.

Movie Trivia: Did you happen to know there is a character in Snakes on a Plane called Man Bitten on Penis? That's your big break? Man Bitten on Penis. I'm sorry. I didn't see the movie, did anyone suck the venom out?

No comments: