Friday, August 27, 2010

No Time Flat


No big deal. It's all good. Ain't nothin' but a thing. Someone definitely greased the Squeak. It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Today, I got a flat. It happens. A lot. To a biker. Unfortunately today, we were in a car. BwaaH!

Let's recap. One half foot of water in basement. No electric. Sodden white carpet. Mold. Growing on my uvula...wha, hey now! Close your mouth, I don't need to see yours!

Broken wet vac. Flood, flood, flood. Damaged concrete, misengineered landscape. Flood, flood. Shit! Yes, shit! Roots. Sounds like performance art. (reread that in your poetry voice)

Motherfuckin' flat tire. Whatever. I don't care. I don't really have the cash to fix everything, but at least I have a j.o.b. My severance should be running out right about now. Narrowly averted disaster.

And somewhere in the middle of my stream of bad luck I found love. An embraceable distraction. She hates my public blog. So I stuck her in here just because. :) Sorry babe.

1 comment:

James said...

But those of us who follow the blog like to hear about her! Especially when she picks you up and you have to get off the phone!