Sunday, April 26, 2009

No Tread On Me

Without bikes it is hardly heaven, but it is a passageway I have heard about my whole life. I just never imagined it actually existed. I thought it was just a country idiom, not unlike 'when pigs fly'. I never really expect to see flying pigs.

And I never expected to find the corridor 'as the crow flies'. It's not listed as an option on Google Maps, but it should be. It's beautiful, nestled between the Beltway and its carlesterol clogged arteries.

It was like walking through a wardrobe and ending up in Narnia. Without the scary, grabby trees of course. Don't let the snake fool you; there was one in Eden's garden too.

And since you brought it up...if Adam and Eve were the very first couple, who the hell was Eden and how did she get her garden to grow so fast? Sketchy.

No comments: