Friday, October 12, 2012

Now We're Cooking With Rice

She doesn't know this yet, but I found the cup. See, I have this gucci rice cooker. I LOVE it. Not that it's hard to make rice, but this thing does it all for you...IF you have THE cup.

Recently we lost the cup. And I felt like I was on Survivor trying to make rice in the bush.  I guess you could say it was like a box of chocolates...you never know whatchur gonna get. Fluffy, soupy, sticky??  And this is IN THE CITY!

This is when you know you love someone. The rice cup went missing and I was upset...about the cup going missing. Now, signs were pointing in the direction of the girl recycling the plastic cup (gasp)...she herself suggested it...but I refused to buy it. I would not be mad at her; it couldn't possibly be her fault.

True, it was absolutely possible, plausible, passable, she may have recycled THE cup. But I said, that just doesn't make sense! Not that she is messy or lazy, unable to clean up a cup. In fact, it's the complete opposite, she did clean up that's how we came to this insane conclusion.

And not that she is some type of crazy A&E Hoarder, but she doesn't readily throw perfectly good items away. This was a hard plastic cup. She said, maybe? Yes, it's nondescript, but I don't think she appreciated how sturdy it is. You wait, when she touches it she's going to say, You thought I threw THIS away?!?

NO, I didn't. This girl doesn't throw her little plastic pudding cups away, her yogurt containers, her beer caps...now I haven't figured out what she does with the bread ties but that's a separate blog posting entirely.  ...unless she has a barnyard of chicks running around...?? (I don't expect you to get that, it's okay; she should, hi baby ;) )...

And then it was back. And all is right with the world. My girl is still my girl. And I can make her yummy rice in 5 minutes. Rice, water, cook, eat.



No comments: