Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tangled Web We We've

Yes, yes, dear Doctor that is precisely what it means. Country internet is spotty at best. City internet as you can see screen left not always a good substitute.

I have indeed neglected this personal blog. You see, I look up at the title and see something about bike riding and I think, "mmm? what is that exactly?" I've got nothing.

But then again, I look down at that last posting and see that WWII death fan and think, I'm sick of looking at that thing. And yes, I take pictures, have a witty story, but alas no working interweb! The boy online is looking for updates. The girl in person mentions my dry spell...I'm getting it from all sides I tell you.

So let's talk about the web. At home it's fast, quicker than a Bieber tweet. Did you hear he got sick on stage? I haven't seen it, I also don't get news anymore. Life is hard in the country for a lost city girl.

Anyway, internet, at home. Challenging, let's say that. See there's this needy cat and she likes to lay on my hand as I type. She's not here now or you'd see something that looks like:
````````````````````````````````````````````````````` She also falls asleep sometimes on the upper left corner.

But then if you keep typing and she's on your hand she gets mad. Mean mad. She gets that look in her eye. You may have never seen it even if you have a cat, only the possessed ones have it. And then it's ON. Like she's gonna Donkey my Kong, wait, what?

And

Then


There

is

t

h

e


countr

y

int

er

n....screw it, I can't wait for this prehistoric connection to compute. The sad thing...it's 4G. It looks great in the stores and on teevee, but clearly objects are slower than they appear. Way to go Verizon, you've snookered us again! Maybe I could unleash the evil Parks on 'em?!

No comments: