Monday, May 12, 2008

Rhymes With VVet

Who's turn was it to buy Mom Nature flowers this year? Cuz she didn't get them and she's pissed. Cold, windy, rainy, and flooded (I'm running out of dry clothes). When your commute is Little Falls to River Road back on Beach Drive perhaps it should be no surprise.
Shout out to Mom Flowers. Newspaper in the shoes, really? Should I stuff my bed with it too, because I'm not sure I'll ever dry out. So thanks for the advice, and being there, and all that mom stuff. I love you. Maybe you could have picked a name that rhymed with 'dry' though? I'm just sayin.....


1 comment:

Celinda said...

Hey I finally logged on! I love that you love it when people ask for bike advice. Though I thought for sure it was going tobe followed with one of the things you hate being when people don't use your advice. We'll get there.
Be careful on those wet roads. Our sofa is always there for you when it's too dangerous to get all the way home.