Friday, March 16, 2012

Love Is: A Blade of Grass Times a Yard

Oh man, do I feel like this one. We do this on occasion with each other. Today we did it on the phone, but it wasn't as much fun. We could maybe skype except I'd have to wait like an hour to see it. Some things are slower outside the city, and clearly this is a country dog.

Ripley doesn't have a care in the world. She is like a 10 year old boy, perhaps that is why we get along so famously. And I was worried. She's better than that dog in the movie I like, what was it...Wendy and Lucy...hmmm, now that's weird.

I love when she runs off with the neighbor bear, okay it's not really a bear but after a third beer I wouldn't want to be faced with it and a real bear and asked to choose. It's as big as a bear. And they are like the cutie boys in the neighborhood who do everything together.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Put More Play In Your Day. No nay sayers, I do not regret my decision. I don't make decisions that lightly. And for once (maybe twice) I am answering my heart. Lucky me, my heart and my head are on the same page.

After just one day of freedom, I can see more clearly what I sacrificed over the past two years. I am glad to have that necessary period behind me. It put me where I am today and that can easily be defined as HAPPY. See Picture Above.

No one seems to be buying my 'want to see more sunsets' answer. Too bad for them. They look at me worried and sad and I am thinking the same thing back at them. It's bad enough they commute to work in a car, but to sit in that dungeon staring at that box is just too damn much.

What about money, they worry. I'll be fine. I have what I need and I need what I have. It's good. Let me just ask you to do one thing:  Define RICH.

1 comment:

James said...

It's sad more people can't feel what Ripley looks like in that picture. I'm so happy for you!! Woohoo freedom!